How to Open a Franchise with Sunny Street Café®
Opening a Sunny Street Cafe is easy and we’re there every step of the way.
When you sign on with Sunny Street Café, it doesn’t matter if you have years of restaurant experience or if you’ve never cracked an egg. We’ll take you through each step, from busing tables and grill cooking, to inventory management and labor cost controls. After our four-week in-store training program, you’ll be equipped to run a Sunny Street Café from top to bottom.
We will be onsite at your restaurant throughout the opening period to ensure that you’re ready to take the reins. Our ongoing support includes regular store visits by our operations experts providing you with up-to-date feedback on the performance of your restaurant. In addition, you will receive grand opening support, local store marketing strategy, community partnership development, new product research and a whole lot more.
We’re as committed to the success of your restaurant as you are, and we have six easy steps in place to get you there.
- Introductory call to familiarize yourself with Sunny Street Café franchise qualifications and preliminary information.
- Complete a short pre-qualification form to see if you’re eligible to become a franchisee.
- Receive the Franchise Disclosure Document to learn the specifications of owning a Sunny Street Café and to become a franchisee.
- Begin due diligence process.
- Attend Discovery Day in Columbus, Ohio, with other soon-to-be franchisees where you’ll learn all the ins and outs of running your own restaurant.
- Sign a franchise agreement and begin your path to success.